Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 08:44:06 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   http://www.moral-defense.org/home.html

It is interesting that the Pro Microsoft Web Site is running
Linux and Apache 8) The only thing missing from the web site
is the powered by linux or linux logo...

I thought the linux marketing hordes were not smart. Guess that I have
been proven wrong. Naturally, a linux enthusiast didn't miss the opportunity
to point out to a journalist that the www.moral-defense.org web site runs
linux . See todays business section of the San Francisco News Paper.

	Amancio