Date:      Sat, 30 May 1998 16:54:06 -0700
From:      "Nick Ellson" <nicke@imagenation.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BSD as a PPP Server to Win 95?

I am looking for someone that would be willing to answer some questions
regarding the use of BSD as a dial-up ppp server for Win 95's dial-up
adaptor.

I have scanned through the FAQ's and Handbook on the website but my system
isn't exactly FreeBSD, it's OpenBSD. I have gotten far enough to get pppd
to hang on /dev/tty01 and wait for a connect. When it connects it goes
through PAP authentication. I can ping my Win95 box from the BSD station,
even ftp to it, but nothing from Win 95 TO the bsd box.

I won't go into too much more detail in your mailing list unless there is
a user or two that has experience with pppd and dial-in services that
thinks they can try to help me.

Thanks again for any help,

Nick

--