Date:      Sat, 12 Dec 1998 16:40:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marshall Price <d021317c@dc.seflin.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   What is it?

  While your website seems very large and helpful, it doesn't answer the
main question up front:  What is FreeBSD, and why is it called that?
  Further down, it mentions BSD without saying what that is, either.

--
Marshall Price                          Oh, to unfree one's heaven!
d021317c@dc.seflin.org                           Dade County SEFLIN