Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 07:55:42 -0600
From:      "Richard Seaman, Jr." <dick@tar.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: linux djvu 1.1.2/1.1.5 plugin/viewer core dumps & clone

On Tue, Dec 29, 1998 at 03:21:19AM -0800, brian@worldcontrol.com wrote:

> I tried installing the 1.1.2 and 1.1.5 linux djvu plugins for
> netscape, which also come with dejavu the viewer which is invoked
> by the plugin.

If I have a chance, I'll take a look.  Do you have a pointer to them,
or are they just at the netscape site?

> I've run ktrace and truss on the viewer and neither seem to follow
> the new thead.

I can often get ktrace on child threads by doing ktrace -i -d ....

> However, I thought the people working on the linux thread emulation
> might be interested in another test case.

Sure, thanks.  Of course, there are lots of holes in linux emu apart
from the threads stuff.

--
Richard Seamman, Jr.          email: dick@tar.com
5182 N. Maple Lane            phone: 414-367-5450