Date:      Thu, 31 Dec 1998 02:03:49 -0800
From:      brian@worldcontrol.com
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   threads, linuxthreads, breaks include files

After installing all the cool stuff from lt.tar.com I found this
situation in the unix (non-linux) pthread headers:

/usr/include/pthread.h:

#ifndef _PTHREAD_H_
#define _PTHREAD_H_
#ifdef LINUXTHREADS
#include <pthread/linuxthreads/pthread.h>
#else
#include <pthread/uthread/pthread.h>
#endif
#endif

/usr/include/pthread/uthread/pthread.h:
#ifndef _PTHREAD_H_
#define _PTHREAD_H_

Basically, this means that the real unix pthread data will not
be included from /usr/include/pthread/uthread/pthread.h because
_PTHREAD_H_ is defined by the /usr/include/pthread.h wrapper.

I apologize if my system is simply out of date/sync but I try
to keep up.

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@litzinger.com>