Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2000 21:33:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Dean <brdean@unx.sas.com>
To:        Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
Cc:        Kazutaka YOKOTA <yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Keyboard troubles

Ryan Thompson wrote:
> Thanks for the info.  When I have another $500 burning a hole in my
> checkbook, I will probably order another keyboard, just so I have
> another one, if nothing else. :-)

Why not just get a decent monitor/keyboard switch?  Belkin makes a
nice 4-port in the $200 range that makes your motherboard think
there's a keyboard attached even if you are not currently switched
onto the system.

Just a thought ... and it's a lot cheaper than more convenient that
swapping your $500 keyboards (which must be _really_ impressive BTW :).

-Brian
--
Brian Dean				brdean@unx.sas.com
SAS Institute Inc.			bsd@FreeBSD.ORG