Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2000 00:00:17 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Not actually (Was Re: crash in atkbd_isa_intr() )

On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 01:52:46PM -0800, Mike Smith wrote:

> > The kernel apparently stopped in atkbd_isa_intr().
>
> No, that's where it went when you hit alt-ctrl-esc.

Yes, I did, to get into the debugger.  Now I wonder, if there is some
other bug that I need to chase around, how should I proceed?

Hitting alt-ctrl-esc makes the atkbd_* routines take over, and I don't
get a chance to see why the system freezes :/

> This is just you breaking into the debugger, followed by what looks
> like a 'panic' command.

It *is* a panic command, but it seems that apart from cvsup'ing my
sources tonight to their older revision (march 16) and rebuilding
kernel+world, I don't have much more information for the crash.

Be back to you with more info, after I roll back my sources to some
older date and see which is the first version that makes my system stop
coldly.

- Giorgos Keramidas