Date:      Sun, 02 Jul 2000 01:49:04 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <fran@reyes.somos.net>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>
Cc:        "chat@FreeBSD.ORG" <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Suggested new list freebsd-corporate

On Sat,  1 Jul 2000 19:27:16 -0700 (PDT), Jonathan M. Bresler
wrote:

>> I suggest the name freebsd-corporate

>i am not against the idea, but rather wary of how much it will
>be used.  many lists haev been created and then languished unused for
>quite a while.

Understood and think it is a good point. If it takes off then we
will let you know.

Also I am leaning towards making it "BSD-Corporate" so other
BSDs can be involved.
Would this be a problem with hosting the list with the rest of
the FreeBSD lists?