Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 2000 22:25:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      kvnwg <kvnwg@yahoo.com>
To:        BSD-Newbie <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Help on sysinstall on R4.1

	I just upgraded my fBSD box from 4.0 to 4.1. Now,
whenever I try to install ports through a http proxy
by running sysinstall, I got "Fatal Error: Null name
or value passed to set_varible2!". Does somebody have
any idea how to make it?
	BTW: is ssh1 included in the ports? I couldn't find
it. And I ran into errors when I tried to compile the
source files.
	Thanks.

=====
-- Cheer