Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 01:34:29 +1100 (EST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Paul=20Jansen?= <vlaero@yahoo.com.au>
To:        small@freebsd.org
Subject:   PicoBSD - sharing via NFS or samba?

I'm wondering what files are required to share
resources via NFS.  I'd be interested in sticking a
configured PicoBSD disk into tmachine in order to be
able to share it's CD-ROM via NFS.  Also, is it
possible to share a CD-ROM via SAMBA with PicoBSD? I'm
quite happy to use the PicoBSD-Net disk and mount the
required files to do either of these via NFS just to
get things going.  I can then work out how to fit
things onto the floppy if required.
Thanks.