Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2001 01:45:27 -0500
From:      "Simon" <simon@optinet.com>
To:        "freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Server MB suggestions?

What hardware do I buy to prevent random reboots? like, one of my servers was up for 106 days and then rebooted.
The other started rebooting daily after 5 months in service. I replaced RAM completely and it stayed up for 10 days, then
rebooted again. Perhaps it's a bit too hot in the data center where my servers are, I've no idea yet. I use supermicro,
giga-byte motherboards, Intel CPUs, micron RAM, Adaptec controllers, seagate SCSI drives, Intel NIC, ATI 4-8MB AGP
video card. I mean, come on, the box stays up for 106 and then reboots. Logs are empty :-(

-Simon