Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:43:05 -0700
From:      kj <kj@indifference.org>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   jail upgrade

Hey, all.

I have two jails on my server.

When I do a make world on the actual OS, does it matter if I upgrade the
jails as well? I have changed a lot of file/dir permissions and so on, and
would rather just leave the jail file systems alone. I am just wondering
if I don't upgrade the jails, would things start to break?

Thanks,

K.J.

--

	http://www.indifference.org

"The downfall of mankind will be his indifference...ah, but who cares."

---------- In God we trust...everything else we use X.509 -----------
1024D/57E3FDF9 2001-04-18 KJ Hartung <kj@indifference.org>
Key fingerprint = 1C2C 6CE7 A351 11D1 A5B0  741A DCCA 22C4 57E3 FDF9
2048g/D157ACC1 2001-04-18