Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 09:57:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      SolarFlux <xulfralos@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: NS 4.76 instead of 4.77 in 4.3-RELEASE? (GRRR)

I tried the workaround suggested by someone; install
linux-netscape-4.

It didn't work either, it has to get a bunch of RPMs
(YUCK!) to build and it can't find them, like the
script is way outdated.  I started manually
downloading the RPMs, but they weren't the correct
ones.  After about 5 times of reattempting 'make
install', I'm ready to chuck 4.3 and go back to 4.2.

I don't have time to mess around with tweaking to get
it working.  4.76 should have been included; it is up
to the user if they want a 'broken' browser or not on
their system.  They could have just put a warning
instead of flat-out denying the user a FreeBSD version
of Netscape.

BTW, I also tried to install mozilla and
linux-netscape6 from ports and they both failed too.

Any more advice?  I just want a working browser!