Date:      Wed, 30 May 2001 16:30:15 -0700
From:      David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: broken loader?

On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 07:52:29PM -0700, Mike Smith wrote:
> I will note that none of these fellow developers have actually stood up
> and participated when Daniel has called for help in testing these
> changes.  You persistently ignore things until they blow up, and then
> whine when they do, claiming that you've been blindsided.

Actuallly I *have* tested loader things for DCS when he has asked me on
IRC.  Including when he was trying to get FICL running on the Alpha.
Just because I was not able to give the answer why it wouldn't work on
the Alpha doesn't mean I did not test things.

I also spent 3 hours the other day testing various patches so DCS could
find the this bug (in an area he did not did not think it was in, wonder
why there was no attribution in the commit log).

--
-- David    (obrien@FreeBSD.org)