Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:44:11 +0000
From:      dave <dave@asylum.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Security Check output mailing?

At 02:22 PM 11/10/01 -0500, you wrote:

>Any   idea  how   to   get   security  to   be   sent  explicitly   to
>root@keyslapper.org?

Simplest way I've found is to just put a .forward file in the root home
directory and have the mail  "root@that.host" forwarded to the machine
that I read mail on. If you want to get more sophisticated and just
have some of the root mail forwarded, procmail is another option.

Modifying the scripts is the other way, but having all of the root
mail forwarded to somewhere that I'm sure to see it has worked
for me. I then just filter it with procmail at the machine where I read it.

dave