Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:45:10 -0500
From:      Bill Vermillion <bv@wjv.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: relay to a domain

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 02:03:22PM +0200, Baris Simsek thus spoke:
> i am using sendmail-8.11.6,

> i want to give RELAY to a domain, not ip. Because ip is not
> statik. access file is unusable. i wrote this domain to access
> file and then makemap. but it doesnt give relay.

Look in your sendmail.cf.   You will see a varilable called
FR pointing to a file.  Current versions name this file
/etc/mail/relay-domains.

Enter the domain in the file, creating the file if neccessary.
I don't recall when the current name was implemented but it would
still be refeneced by FR.

Bill
--
Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com