Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:41:26 -0500
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, Kenneth Culver <culverk@alpha.yumyumyum.org>
Cc:        "Steve B." <steveb99@earthlink.net>, "Eugene L. Vorokov" <vel@bugz.infotecs.ru>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: C vs C++

On Tuesday 05 March 2002 03:26 pm, Terry Lambert wrote:
> Kenneth Culver wrote:
> > Why are you being so sarcastic? Everyone here is assuming that it's
> > harder to write C++ code, so you should only use it if necessary. It
> > isn't necessary to use it for something like a daemon.
>
> Because that underlying assumption is false, and I'm making
> fun of it.

Reality check:  How can you possibly contend that it is no more difficult to
write code in a language which *so* much more massive?

And one, I might add, which is intentionally UNdesigned.

C++ is a language which I really liked until I really started to learn about
it.

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)
                                ME -->  http://www.babbleon.org