Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 2002 00:28:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Protius <protius@bobdbob.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Creative CT7160 mpeg card

I've been playing with a Creative Labs CT7160 mpeg decoder card for the
last couple of weeks, and I have vaguely functional FreeBSD device driver
for it.

http://www.bobdbob.com/~protius/ls220/

Is there any interest in this card/driver?  Beta test, anyone?

Does anyone have a clue why it insists upon using an audio sample rate of
48KHz, despite what the mpeg file itself says?

Please CC replies directly, just in case I miss them on the mailling list...

-Tommy               "Microsoft wants shareholders. Open source programmers
protius@bobdbob.com  "want the damn thing to work."  - Cliff Sarginson
KE4ILZ