Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:19:07 -0700
From:      faSty <fasty@i-sphere.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   amavis-perl

Hi there,

 I need help with amavis-perl on sendmail. I am fustrated with the
configuration.

Mamavis,        P=/usr/local/sbin/amavis, F=mlsACDFMS5:/|@qhP, S=0, R=0
                T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=amavis $f $u

Mlocal,         P=/usr/libexec/mail.local, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qPSXfmnz9, S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL, R=EnvToL/HdrToL,
                T=DNS/RFC822/SMTP,
                A=mail.local -l
Mprog,          P=/bin/sh, F=lsDFMoqeu9, S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL, R=EnvToL/HdrToL, D=$z:/,
                T=X-Unix/X-Unix/X-Unix,
                A=sh -c $u

if i send fasty@i-sphere.com as main email and it works just charms
but not the virtusertable I.E. fasty@fuq.org and it kept getting
error said "DSN: Local configuration error". It has list on
/etc/mail/local-host-names. I cant understand why it kept fails.

I think it has do with amavis's parameter that doesnt support the
virtusertable database. anyone have that similar problem? Please help!

-fasty