Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:12:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ed Yu <edlyu@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   converting linux kernel modules to bsd modules

Is this the right email list for this question?
Well, subject said it all. I need to a conversion for
a module. Is there any tool to do some work for me (or
even allow the module to just run?) or do I need to
read up on BSD modules (I'm new at FreeBSD
programming) and do the work myself? Any pointer would
be helpful.

thanks a lot,
ed