Date:      Sun, 28 Jul 2002 08:27:12 -0500
From:      dmk <gh@over-yonder.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   3dfx Voodoo II on -CURRENT

I am trying to get a 3dfx Voodoo II running on -CURRENT.

The test program /usr/compat/linux/usr/local/glide/bin/test3Dfx
fails with a segmentation fault (SIG 11).

(I get a core dump, but am unable to get a backtrace.)

I have installed from ports:
graphics/linux_glide
    linux_glide-2.4
graphics/linux_glx
    linux_glx-991127

I have installed the Glide driver RPM:
Glide_V2-2.53-6.i386.rpm

I loaded the 3dfx.ko kernel module and got:
tdfx0: <3DFX Voodoo II 3D Accelerator> mem 0xe2000000-0xe2ffffff at device 11.0 on pci0

`uname -a`:
FreeBSD leviathan 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #0: Mon Feb  4 22:22:10 CST 2002     root@leviathan:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LEVIATHAN  i386

Thank you for...anything.
dan