Date:      Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:31:19 -0700
From:      "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Running multiple NICs

System has an embedded Intel fxp0 NIC, works fine.  Running
4.6.1-RC2.

Installed a Znyx multi-port NIC (uses dc driver).  This also works
fine, however once I bring up the dc0 interface, the fxp0 interface
loses its IP address. (ifconfig shows it to be active, but the IP
address/mask info goes away)

Is there something obvious I'm not doing?  For testing purposes they
are both residing on the same segment and subnet.

Thanks,

Phil

--
Philip J. Koenig