Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 2002 23:53:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Mr. Darren" <darren780@yahoo.com>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
Cc:        freebsd <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: /dev/uscanner0

%usbdevs -d
usbdevs: illegal option -- d
Usage: usbdevs [-a addr] [-f dev] [-v]
%usbdevs -v -f /dev/usb0
Controller /dev/usb0:
addr 1: self powered, config 1, UHCI root hub(0x0000),
VIA(0x0000), rev 0x0100
 port 1 powered
 port 2 addr 2: self powered, config 1, Astra 2000U
Scanner(0x0030), UMAX Data Systems(0x1606), rev 0x0100
%usbdevs -v -f /dev/uscanner0
Controller /dev/uscanner0:
%
%usbdevs -a 2
addr 2: Astra 2000U Scanner, UMAX Data Systems
%

I don't know what else I can tell you with the
information I'm aware of.