Date:      Sun, 8 Dec 2002 14:02:05 +0100
From:      Jens Schweikhardt <schweikh@schweikhardt.net>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   New Article Reviewers needed: FreeBSD From Scratch

hello, world\n

I've written a new article "FreeBSD From Scratch". Before I bug the
docmeisters to hook it up next to the other articles, I'd like to have
it reviewed for markup (contents as well if you like, but I will make
another announcement for testers in comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc when the
markup seems right). I tried to adhere to Nik's "FreeBSD Documentation
Project Primer for New Contributors" but may have overseen areas where
I could do better.

You can find the SGML source and html at
http://www.schweikhardt.net/article.sgml
http://www.schweikhardt.net/article.html

Thanks for any feedback!

Regards,