Date:      Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:22:06 +0100 (CET)
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?q?Pedro=20F.=20Giffuni?=" <giffunip@yahoo.com>
To:        Jim Mock <mij@soupnazi.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The web-based bug interface is currently disabled.

 --- Jim Mock <mij@soupnazi.org> ha scritto: > On
Saturday, March 1, 2003, at 08:47  PM, Pedro F.
> Giffuni wrote:
> > Hi guys;
> >
> > Any chance that
> http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html
> > will be fixed, or FreeBSD dislikes feedback??
>
> No, FreeBSD dislikes moronic skript kiddies spamming
> the PR database.

OK, I'm screwed :(. It's difficult to find committers
interested in my ports (math/cad stuff) anyway. I
guess I'll just keep'em for myself for some more time.

> So?  Set your EDITOR environment variable to
> whatever you prefer and
> you won't have to deal with vi.

I tried that with pico some years ago, but the result
was not nice.
Anyway, it's not even an option since I've been unable
to set up ppp properly. It connects fine but it
doesn't resolv any address, and I have "enable dns"
set on ppp.conf

cheers,

    Pedro.