Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:47:35 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Tim Robbins <tjr@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/49992: panic: VFS_MOUNT(mp, SCARG(uap, path), SCARG(uap, data), &nd, p);

Can you provide me with a means of doing this from the core file(s)?  The
server that this problem report is from is currently running 128 jails,
and approx 2400 processes.  I, personally, didn't do anything to cause the
panic, but I can't tell you what someone was doing in the 128 jails ...

I've closed the ticket though, since Tor suggested getting rid of the use
of modules, since Frames 6 and 7 are totally void of information, and he's
suggested that it might be related to the modules ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org