Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2003 07:50:16 -0800
From:      Will Froning <wfroning@uop.edu>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Connection refused for cvsup

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, so sorry if it isn't.

I've noticed that sometime this week my local cvsup mirror for my
University stopped updating.  After trying all the USA hosts I still
have no joy.

It seems that 138.9/16 has been blacklisted, or is that not done?  If
we aren't BL'd, then I'll get to have a talk with those networking guys
(always messing with stuff).

Thanks for any help on this, and please CC me on the reply.

Will

--
Will Froning
Unix Sys. Admin.