Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:15:14 +0100
From:      David Rio <drio@big.perpels.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   usb device driver skeleton?

Hi all:

I want to port a linux device driver that I did to *BSD. I would
like to know if there is some source of information to develope
usb device drivers in freebsd. Handbook talks about usb in general,
an about device drivers but not about usb device drivers. My last
option is to read some usb DD already coded but before that I would like
know if there is some other "beginner" source of information.

Thanks in advance... this list rocks.