Date:      Sat, 30 Aug 2003 21:28:17 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        DougB@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pcic device causes kernel build failure

In message: <20030830142644.F21642@znfgre.qbhto.arg>
            Doug Barton <DougB@freebsd.org> writes:
: I found my problem, when I got this new laptop two weeks ago I
: UN-commented the pcic cardbus bridge "just in case." This worked fine up
: till 8/27, my last build on that machine. Starting last night, with that
: device in my kernel config, kernel build fails with the error below.
: Commenting it again allows the kernel to build.

Don't build pcic with newcard.  It is broken, doesn't work and isn't
supported.  I have a rewrite in my p4 tree that I'm slugging through,
but pcic is likely to coninue to not compile until that's committed.

Warner