Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:26:48 +0100
From:      GiZmen <gizmen@blurp.one.pl>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Configuring JAIL to bind on lo0 interface

Hello,

I have configured jail for users with sshd ftpd and auth. I started this
jail on IP 127.0.0.10(there is an alias on lo0 interface), there was
not any bigger problem to start it. But i have a problem with internet in
this jail. I can log in to this jail through ssh or ftpd but  i can't
connect to the internet. I try to set up some kind of nat but it doesn't
work.
Can anybody help me with that problem. For now i set it up on external IP
and everythig is okej. But i want to have this jail on diffrent iface that
is not an external iface and is set for example on 127.0.0.10.

I also want close in jail named service. I configured named that it is only
a caching server.And i tryied start it on 127.0.0.53 ip alias but it doesnt
work because it cannot comunicate with other dns.

Thanks for any advice in my problem

--
Best Regards:
		GiZmen