Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 2004 00:18:01 -1000
From:      juli mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Steffen M. Boelaars" <boelaars@graphicscave.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Some MIPS status goodies.

Hi Steffen,

Well, it depends on what you mean by help.  If you need pointers to
grokking the guts of MIPS, I'm more than willing to help point you in
the right direction and help you understand whatever you need there.

If you're past that and need help understanding FreeBSD, again, I'm
willing to help try to point you in the right direction.

If you're already there in terms of understanding this stuff, then
you've got me beat, and I'm very excited.  :)  If you want to start
lending a hand immediately...  I would love to talk to you (with
attachments and examples and URLs, hehe) about some problems I'm
finding myself running into, and we can go from there.

Right now I gotta say that Elf64-requiring systems are out.  I can't
get the toolchain to behave enough.  Once I can get loader going, I
can probably deal with the pain a lot more easily, because we can
just default to Elf64 and make Elf32 a second-class citizen.

IP22s are well on the track to being...  Interesting.

Thanx,
juli.

* "Steffen M. Boelaars" <boelaars@graphicscave.com> [ Date: 2004-06-09 ]
	[ w.r.t. Re: Some MIPS status goodies. ]