Date:      Fri, 03 Dec 2004 13:34:22 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        julian@elischer.org
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question about pipes and ugen

In message: <41B0C118.8070001@elischer.org>
            Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org> writes:
: I didn't say stack.. I said libusb (excepty I spelled it usblib)

OK.  I got confused...

: it recovers on several machines where FreeBSD looses communications with
: the target after an error.

Hmmmm.  Actually, FreeBSD does do the ClearFeature(Halt) on opening of
pipes by the driver (which ugen does each time the pipe subdevice is
opened).  ClearFeature(Stall) was unfortunately typed from memory
rather than looking at the standard (section 9.4.5).  What were you
thinking about chaning in this area?

Warner