Date:      Sat, 15 Jan 2005 22:02:00 +0100
From:      dick hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   makefile args overrule

Is it possible to *overrule* the arguments from a Makefile in the ports?
I know you can add some options in the pkgtools.conf (portupgrade), but
I want to disable a lot of options in the Makefile of apache13 because I
want to disable a lot of modules. Can I add the options I want to the
pkgtools.conf to *overrule* the Makefile?

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.10 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)