Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:05:52 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: device pcic and card

In message: <41DC2EAD.8070403@savvis.net>
            Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net> writes:
: i heard Warner said something about removing pcic and card (aka oldcard)
: support from -current. has it happened? after cvsup'ing (yesterday) i no
: longer can configure kernel with pcic and card.
:
: i can not use newcard on my tecra 8100 :( when i insert serial pc-card
: my laptop hangs :( i can insert ethernet card (3com) but i can not
: remove it :( same story - laptop hangs hard.

Hangs hard?  That's unfortunate.  I'd love to help figure things out,
but my tecra 8100 is working great...

Warner