Date:      Tue, 5 Apr 2005 21:36:57 -0700
From:      Joshua Tinnin <krinklyfig@spymac.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question about cvs-all list

I was wondering if there's any way to tell where the commits on src are
going. For instance, 5-STABLE is now getting changes which 5.4 isn't,
at least AFAIK, and I know not everything in 6-CURRENT makes it to
5-STABLE. I just saw a change come through for src/lib/libarchive, but
I'm not sure if all branches get the change. Is there any way to tell
from the commit message on the cvs-all list where the source changes
are going? Or am I misunderstanding how the branches work?

- jt