Date:      Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:58:52 +0200
From:      Emanuel Strobl <Emanuel.strobl@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jails with IP6 addresses?

--nextPart112388453.GYLrF4QCXi

Hello,

I'm planing to completely migrate to IPv6 on my local network, which=20
consists of two subnets, one exclusive for jailed services. While thinking=
=20
about the design, it came to my mind that I heard some time ago that jails=
=20
don't work wit IPv6.
Was that correct? Is it still correct for 6.0?
If so, is anybody working on IPv6 support for jails?

And if some of you IPv6 firm guys have a spare minute, could you please=20
take a look at my questions on questions@?=20
(http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=3D1938121+0+current/freebsd-q=
uestions)

Thanks a lot,