Date:      Sat, 15 Oct 2005 22:05:42 -0400
From:      Ben Rosengart <ben+freebsd.org@narcissus.net>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   no cvsup(8)?!

Hi folks,
  I'm trying to build cvsup from ports, but the port makefile claims
cvsup doesn't build for ppc.  Am I supposed to use cvs instead?  Is
there any doc on how to configure it for this purpose?

(Oh, and what happened to /etc/defaults/make.conf?  Is that gone in
FreeBSD 6?)

Thanks,

--
 Ben Rosengart                                          ben@narcissus.net
       "Young people should be seen and not heard, because they're