Date:      Sat, 7 Jan 2006 19:37:41 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Jose Liang <jliang@so-net.net.tw>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with cvs commit failed in  cvs-freebsd setup

On 2006-01-07 14:14, Jose Liang <jliang@so-net.net.tw> wrote:
> Oh, by the way, my cvs user has added into cvs group, too.

Yes, but you mentioned 'cvsd' and copied a snippet of cvsd's "config
file".  Does that mean that you run a cvs server process chrooted and/or
under the devel/cvsd port?  If that is true, then check that:

    - The cvsd chrooted process is also part of the 'cvs' group when
      running *within* the chroot.

    - That 'cvs' group matches the one outside the chroot, or at the
      very least the group of the chrooted copy of the CVS repository.