Date:      Sun, 26 Feb 2006 00:06:47 +0100
From:      Mathieu Prevot <freebsd-stable@club-internet.fr>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   usbd / moused oddity

Hello,

I remarked something I don't understand. I have a usb mouse, and if I
just have usbd_enable="YES" and moused_enable="NO" in rc.conf I can have a
functionnal mouse after boot. If I go to single-user mode from multi-user
mode and then back to multi-user mode with ^d, I don't have the process moused.
In the last case, I need to set moused_enable="YES" and moused_port="/dev/ums0".

I use FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELEASE #32: Tue Feb 21 02:30:25 CET 2006 amd64

have a nice day
Mathieu