Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:38:12 +0200
From:      Roland Smith <rsmith@xs4all.nl>
To:        Ivan Asmer <asmer.free@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Canon PIXMA support

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 07:27:50PM +0300, Ivan Asmer wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>=20
> I'm interesting how to run my canon pixma iP 1500 under my honest freebsd.
> As I found in internet this is impossible. Who can say more?

If it's not listed at the following link, you're probably out of luck:

http://www.freestandards.org/printing/public/printer_list.cgi?make=3DCanon

In general, check compatibility with FreeBSD before you buy. If you can
afford one, get a printer that understands the Postscript printing
language and has a parallel port. That will Just Work.

Roland
--=20

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3--