Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:11:04 +1030
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MythTV - MythWeb works

--M9kwpIYUMbI/2cCx

On Saturday, 17 March 2007 at  0:45:48 +0100, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
> FYI, I have just installed MythWeb (manually) on my FreeBSD MythBackend.
> I used the following

Yes, I've had it working for a while as well.  I have a couple of
issues, though:

- Most of the canned searches don't work.  I think this is an issue
  with my listings provider (tvguide.org.au).
- I have three tuners, and in the manual listing searches it displays
  each programme once for each tuner, so I have two or three entries
  for most programmes.

Does anybody else see either of these problems?

Greg

--M9kwpIYUMbI/2cCx

--M9kwpIYUMbI/2cCx--