Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:54:02 +0100
From:      Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Audigy 2 NX USB

	Hi,

	I'm really hoping to reach Barry Bouwsma - whose email address
anti-spam is too good for me :) But anyone else who knows please chime in.

	Back in Feb 2005, Barry got one of these cards working for playback
at least by enabling UAUDIO_MULTIPLE_ENDPOINTS and doing some voodoo with
uadio_set() to turn off the mute it resets with. I would *really* like to
know exactly what that voodoo is so that I can try it on my Audigy 2 ZS
Video Editor - which works really nicely once the Windows driver has turned
off mute :)

	Then the real challenge starts :) Trying to figure out how to get
the video capture going.

	BTW: It sounds *wonderful*.