Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:12:04 -0600
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
Subject:   Re: remote [ssh] Backspace] key gives me "^?"

On Sat, Sep 15, 2007 at 01:28:22PM -0700, Gary Kline wrote:

> 	Trying to use stty failed... .

What terminal emulator are you using?  It may be that, as was the case
with me when I was using aterm, I needed to use stty *and* needed to
change a configuration in the aterm makefile.  It's possible that stty
alone won't do it, but stty in combination with something else *will*.

Brian K. Reid: "In computer science, we stand on each other's feet."