Date:      Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:29:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MFC requests for 6.3

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007, Brett Glass wrote:
> I would like to request that some useful work on networking be MFCed from
> -CURRENT to -STABLE in time for the release of FreeBSD 6.3.

The thing that's worried me, following only stable@freebsd.org traffic,
were the reports about the new em driver (6.6.6?) causing hangs and other
problems with people who have been updating RELENG_6 - have those who had
those problems seen their issues resolved?  I've got remote boxes using em
that I can't risk making inaccessible and can't test locally.

 	Brian