Date:      Thu, 1 Nov 2007 03:31:14 +0000
From:      Tino Engel <elrap@web.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, bv@wjv.com
Subject:   Re: Fetching sources for 6.2-Release including changes ....

--nextPart1917214.YjPQhLcT4L

Actually I am aware enough of my intellectual capabilities for not needing=
=20
somebody to tell me how smart I am.
At least as long as not following beasties tendency to let one's os divere=
=20
from a functional status is a sign of intelligence.

Well, my question is another anyway:
Today I read that a file called helloween.exe is using dancing sceletons to=
=20
act as a virus using ones pc as a part of a botnet.
Why do only windows user have the oppotunity to use such features.
We should provide sth. for freebsd, too.

AFTER ALL IT IS A LIE THAT DRINKING TO MUCH ALCOHOL MAKES PEOPLE SPAM MAILI=
NG=20
LISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneeleven11

Happy helloween 2 all of U!