Date:      Sun, 22 Aug 2010 14:55:15 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        jhell <jhell@DataIX.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: daily run output 800.scrub-zfs fixups

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:29:43 -0400 jhell <jhell@DataIX.net> wrote:

> Also I just noticed another confusing message 'at least for me' that
> said "starting first scrubbing (after reboot) of pool 'exports'". I
> read that like it is going to scrub the pool after the next reboot. I
> actually had to open up the script to double check that was not the
> case. The new attached patch changes the message to "starting scrub of
> pool 'pool'" so there is no confusion of when the scrub is actually
> going to happen.

Background info for this part:
On every reboot the info from the last scrub is lost (except in the
history output). What this part of the message was
meant to do is, to tell that there was no scrub since the last boot
(this is the first scrub since boot).

Would it be less confusing for you if I change
   starting first scrubbing (after reboot) of pool X
   starting first scrub (since last boot) of pool X
?

Bye,
Alexander.