Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:04:41 +1000
From:      John Marshall <john.marshall@riverwillow.com.au>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Australian Subversion Repository Mirror

--CdrF4e02JqNVZeln

In the absence of any advice as to the propriety of allocating FreeBSD
domain names to public FreeBSD Subversion Repository mirrors, we have
gone ahead and allocated a domain names to the mirror I announced here a
month ago.  If we've done the wrong thing, please let us know.

These Subversion repositories are hosted on the same machine which hosts
the Australian CVSup mirror and one of the Australian www mirrors, and
is located in Brisbane, QLD.  The Subversion repositories are updated
hourly from svn.FreeBSD.org via svnsync and have been operating reliably
for the past month.

  svn://svn.au.FreeBSD.org/base
  svn://svn.au.FreeBSD.org/doc
  svn://svn.au.FreeBSD.org/ports