Date:      Fri, 10 Jun 2016 00:19:28 -0700
From:      Lou Katz <pi@metron.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   A possible solution to booting from another USB stick

It occurred to me that as long as I had the same version of FreeBSD on the
bootable card and in a USB adapter I could boot normally, then mount
the system on the adapter card and do a chroot.

A quicky and dirty test indicates that might work for what I want to do,
which is to:
	a. modify an application
	b. add or subtract data files
and as a freebie, I seem to get
	c. ability to change things without rebooting.

I will report back after I try this in earnest.

Thanks for the feedback.

--

-=[L]=-
Reassembled from random thought waves

old Soviet saying: Only The Future Is Certain, The Past Is Always Changing.