Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 2020 13:51:31 +0700
From:      Victor Sudakov <vas@sibptus.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: replacement of security/ipsec-tools

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

Victor Sudakov wrote:
>=20
> If you ever find good documentation/howto  for strongswan on FreeBSD,
> please share with me.

Really, please! I know there are people present here using strongswan.

I would like to try and replace racoon with it.

To begin with, I don't need much from it, just creating Security
Associations (based on pre-shared keys or X.509 certificates) when SPD
are already present in the kernel (set up by if_ipsec or "setkey
spdadd").

No advanced topics like authentication, SPD creation, road warriors etc. so=
 far.

--=20
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49@fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/