Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 2020 13:47:11 +0700
From:      Victor Sudakov <vas@sibptus.ru>
To:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   poudriere and ready packages

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

Dear Colleagues,

Is there a way to configure poudriere to download some binary packages
=66rom another repo, instead of building them all?

Example case.

There as some build dependencies like lang/rust who take a lot of time
and resources to build, so I would be happy for poudriere to just
download them from pkg.freebsd.org for example, especially if there are
no options to configure.

It could also be useful to share some packages between different sets on
the same poudriere box, because why build identical packages many times?=20

Is this at all possible?

--=20
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49@fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/